- 8 ounces dried apples or dried peaches
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tsp. cinnamon or apple pie spice
- 1 can jumbo refrigerated flaky biscuits
- vegetable oil, for frying
How To Make FRIED APPLE or PEACH PIES
1. In saucepan, combine together apples and water then bring to a boil. Make sure to cover, reduce heat, and simmer until tender, about 30 minutes. Once done, remove from heat and let cool, mashing slightly if pieces are large. Then you may stir in sugar and butter; set mixture aside.
2. For the filling: If using fresh apples, you should add 2 TBS of butter to a large saute pan and melt. Immediately add 4 peeled, cored and chopped apples, sugar, cinnamon, and 1 tsp lemon juice together and cook over medium heat for 15 minutes, or until the apples are soft. Next, remove from the heat, mash slightly and cool.
Author : ozelkadin.net