- >>>FOR THE CRUST:
- 1 box yellow cake mix, I use Pillsbury (18.25 ounce)
- 1 stick of butter, at room temperature
- 1 egg
- >>>FOR THE GOOEY FILLING:
- 1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 box (16 or so oz.) powdered sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 2 eggs
Step 1: Preheat an oven to 325°F.
Step 2: Prepare a 9×13 inch baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
Step 3: For the crust, mix the first 3 ingredients together in a large bowl with a fork until mixed together as thoroughly as possible. The texture of the mixture will be, well, bizarre. Dry and clumpy.
Dump into a greased 9″x13″ pan, and press down with your hands. Cover the bottom and slightly up the sides of the dish.
Author : ozelkadin.net