These Beef and Cheese Mexican Sanchiladas are a tasty Mexican favorite that crosses between a sancho and a beef enchilada smothered in enchilada sauce and topped with cheese.
This simple sancho recipe is an easy ground beef meal you can have on the table in just minutes.
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 1/2 tsp. granulated onion
- 1/2 tsp. granulated garlic
- 2 – 10 oz. cans mild red enchilada sauce
- shredded cheddar cheese
- chopped lettuce
- 1 cup sour cream
- 4 8-inch flour tortillas, warmed
- tortilla chips, for serving alongside the sanchiladas
- chopped cilantro and scallions, for garnishing, if desired
In a heavy-bottomed skillet over medium high heat, brown the ground beef with the spices until cooked throughout and no pink remains (160-165 degrees F.); drain any fats that accumulate as the beef cooks.
Stir one can of the enchilada sauce into the ground beef, continuing to cook over medium heat until the sanchilada mixture is hot throughout; remove from the heat.
Author : ozelkadin.net