Are you ready to treat your taste buds to a delightful experience? Look no further than Peanut Butter Microwave Fudge! This quick and easy recipe will have you savoring the creamy goodness of peanut butter in no time. In this article, we’ll take you through the simple steps to create this delectable treat and share some insights and FAQs to make your fudge-making journey even smoother.
|Peanut Butter||1 cup|
- Put sugar, butter, and milk in a large mixing bowl.
- Cook in the microwave for 3 minutes on high.
- Take out the ingredients and mix with a hand mixer until blended.
- Microwave for another 31 seconds.
- Add peanut butter and mix by hand.
- Sprinkle in an 8X8 frying pan lined with aluminum foil.
- Allow to cool and chop.
How to Make Peanut Butter Microwave Fudge
Author : ozelkadin.net