There’s nothing quite like a refreshing pasta salad to brighten up a summer potluck, picnic, or barbecue. As the sun warms the earth and we gather around tables draped with checkered cloths, one dish always stands out, both in flavor and presentation: the pasta salad. And not just any pasta salad, but the best pasta salad you’ll ever taste.
This particular recipe has been a staple at family gatherings, winning the hearts (and stomachs!) of many. It combines the rich textures of rotini pasta with the freshness of cherry tomatoes and the bold flavors of olives and salami. The tangy Italian dressing drizzled over the top ties everything together. With a symphony of colors and tastes, this pasta salad is undeniably delightful.
If you’re in a rush, here are the essential details:
- Rep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Servings: 6-8
Alright, let’s get started with this incredible journey of flavors and aromas!
For the Pasta Salad:
- 1 pound uncooked rotini pasta
- 3 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 8 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese balls, halved
- 1 lb. salami or summer sausage, cubed
- 3/4 cup kalamata olives, sliced
- 3/4 cup pepperoncini (trust me on this one!)
- 1/2 cup red onion, sliced
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley, finely chopped
For the Italian Pasta Salad Dressing:
Author : ozelkadin.net