Baked mac and cheese. It’s nearly the universal comfort food, and there are SO many variations! In fact, I almost didn’t post this recipe, as there are SOOOO many mac and cheese recipes available, and most people already have their favorite way of making it.
Of course, there’s no “right” way or “wrong” way, so I’m here sharing the way I like to make my mac and cheese (the way my family loves it too).
- 1 lb. dry elbow macaroni pasta
- ½ cup salted butter
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- 2 cups milk, at room temperature (I use 2%, but whole milk will also work well)
- 2 cups half-and-half, at room temperature
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 12 ounces cubed Velveeta cheese, at room temperature
- 3 cups grated sharp cheddar cheese, divided (at room temperature)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon dry mustard
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- Pinch of nutmeg
How To Make Creamy baked Mac And Cheese
Author : ozelkadin.net