These fajitas were gobbled up quicker than anything I’ve ever made before – that’s saying a lot because I feel like I’m ALWAYS cooking. And these make A LOT, enough to feed 4-5 people!
We enjoyed them in tortillas the first day and turned them into Chipotle-style fajitas bowls for lunch the next day, and we still had some leftovers! And nope, I’m not even complaining about them.
I’ll definitely be making these over and over again on repeat.
- 2 pounds sirloin steak, cut into thin strips
- 1 red bell pepper thinly sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper thinly sliced
- 1 green bell pepper thinly sliced
- 1 large yellow onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- ½ teaspoon chili powder
- ⅛ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 2 cups Mexican blend cheese, grated
- 6 to 8 tortillas
How To Make Spicy Steak Fajitas
Step 1: In a zip lock bag, place the sliced steak, spices, lime juice and olive oil
Step 2: Seal bag, shake to coat steak pieces
Step 3: Add the peppers and onions to the bag and close the bag
Step 4: Shake the bag again to coat the vegetables