This Cheesy Hamburger Potato Casserole is just as easy to make as Hamburger Helper, and you can control the ingredients. Great weekday meal and the kids love it!
- 1 pound crumbled ground beef
- 1 yellow onion, diced
- 3 to 4 pounds of potatoes, peeled and sliced
- 8 ounces, or more Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- 1 can Cheddar Cheese soup mix
- 12 ounces evaporated milk, or whole milk
- ½ cup milk
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350*Spray a 9×13 baking dish with a nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large skillet, add the onion and ground beef and cook until the meat is doneSlice the potatoes to about ¼” slices.
Author : ozelkadin.net