A delicious and easy fast food copy cat for beef and cheddar sandwiches. This mini version is the perfect game day snack or quick and easy lunch or dinner option. These can be made up to four hours ahead of time and baked when ready to serve. I suggest a double batch because these go fast.
- 1 pound of shaved roast beef
- 1 15 oz Jar of Cheddar cheese sauce
- 1 package of 12 Hawaiian Dinner Rolls
- 3/4 cup Western French Dressing or another tangy, dark red French
- 4 tablespoons of melted butter
- 1 tablespoon of dried minced onion
- 1/2 tablespoon of poppy seeds (optional)
- 2 teaspoons of garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons of onion powder
- 2 teaspoons of dried parsley
- Couple of shakes of black pepper
- 2 teaspoons of grainy mustard
- Arby’s Sauce (optional) *found in a bottle at Walmart or other retailers
Step 1: Split the rolls down the center but keep the individual rolls intact and not separated. This will allow you a flat bottom to assemble your sliders. Place the base in a baking pan. I used a standard 9 x 13 pan.
Step 2: After cutting the lids of the rolls off, spread half of the western French dressing across the entire base of the rolls.
Step 3: Top the dressing with the beef, spread it evenly to the edges. Drizzle the remainder of the dressing over the top of the beef. You can use more or less of the dressing.
Step 4: Spread the cheese sauce over the beef, I do a dollop of cheese on what will be each individual slider.
Step 5: Place the bun lids back on top of the sandwiches.
Step 6: Add your seasoning and herbs to the melted butter and the mustard and brush this all over the top and sides of the sandwiches.
Step 7: Cover the pan with foil, bake for 25 minutes at 350 degrees with the foil on and then remove the foil and bake ten more minutes. (All ovens are different so check to make sure they aren’t getting too dark). Sandwiches should be warm in the center, when done and the top golden brown.
Step 8: Let rest for 5 minutes and then slice the sliders into individual sandwiches. Serve with Arby’s sauce.
Author : ozelkadin.net