This Philly Steak Egg Rolls recipe might just be the most addicting way to devour Philly steaks – or egg rolls – ever.
The egg rolls are stuffed with juicy steak, bell peppers, mushrooms and jalapenos smothered with cheese then fried (or baked) to cheesy perfection. They make the perfect melty, cheesy snack or party appetizer or even fun dinner!
These Philly Steak Egg Rolls also freeze super well (instructions included) for a quick and convenient heat and eat meal, snack or appetizer!
- 12-14 egg roll wrappers
- 1 egg whisked with 1 tablespoon water
- 1 quart canola or vegetable oil (for frying)
- 1 pound top sirloin or flank steak thinly sliced across the grain
- 1/3 cup zesty Italian Dressing
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4-1/2 red pepper flakes
- 8 oz mushrooms, sliced optional
- 1 small onion sliced
- 1 green pepper sliced
- 1-2 jalapenos deveined, seeded and sliced
- 2 cups shredded provolone cheese
- 1 cup freshly shredded sharp cheddar
Step 8: Serve with your favorite cheese sauce such as queso blanco.
Author : ozelkadin.net