Stuffed Butternut Squash with Feta Cheese, Spinach, and Bacon is an easy weeknight meal that can be served as a main or side dish.
It will also make a beautiful addition to any holiday menu (including Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year’s Eve) during the Fall and Winter season. This recipe is gluten-free, high in fiber, and protein-rich! You can easily make it dairy-free by using vegan Feta cheese.
- 2 medium butternut squash
- ]2 tablespoons olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper freshly ground
Spinach, bacon, and feta cheese mixture
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 10 oz fresh spinach chopped
- ¼ teaspoon smoked paprika
- ¼ teaspoon chili powder
- 6 oz feta cheese crumbled
- 8 strips bacon cooked and chopped
Garnish fresh herbs rosemary, thyme
Author : ozelkadin.net