This no-bake Reese’s Pieces Peanut Butter Ball is a cool and creamy treat and a sweet switch from the usual cheese ball appetizer. Easily made with 5 simple ingredients, this recipe tastes similar to peanut butter cheesecake but served as a delicious dessert dip that you can spread or scoop onto your favorite cookies or fruit slices.
- 8-ounce package of cream cheese softened
- 1½ cups creamy peanut butter
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1¼ cup powdered sugar sifted
- ¾ cup Reese’s Pieces candies
- 2 sleeves graham crackers broken into individual pieces
You can also use vanilla wafers, hard pretzels, mini Hershey’s bars, apple slices, broken pieces of sugar cones (my favorite), or broken pieces of sugar cone bowls.
Author : ozelkadin.net