A lover of flavor, I never interpreted the phrase “meat and potatoes” as a compliment. WELL, for neither the first (nor I am sure, last) time, my assumptions have been proven dead wrong. This easy recipe for Ground Beef and Potatoes is all the things I never imagined something as seemingly simple as fried potatoes and hamburger could be.
This easy ground beef dinner recipe is flavorful enough to hold my attention, satisfying enough to keep me full, and nutritious enough to be a worthy addition to our healthy meal rotation.
- 1 medium Russet potato or 2 white potatoes peeled and diced
- 1 pound ground chuck
- 1 teaspoon salt more to taste
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 small white onion diced
- 2 large Roma tomatoes roughly chopped
- 1 to 2 serrano chiles roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup water pinch of salt and Mexican oregano
- Preheat 1/8 to 1/4 cup of olive oil in a nonstick pan to medium heat for a few minutes.
- Add the diced potatoes and cook until browned and crispy in most spots.
Author : ozelkadin.net