- 1 pound (500g) lean ground beef
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- pinch to ½ teaspoon cayenne powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1½ cups (355ml) milk
- 1½ cups (355ml) beef broth
- 2 cups (260g) elbow macaroni, uncooked
- 1 (8oz) (227g) can tomato sauce
- 2 cups (225g) shredded cheddar cheese
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat.
- Brown the ground beef, onion, paprika, parsley, garlic powder, cayenne powder, salt and pepper.
- If using a ground beef with a higher fat content add in the seasonings after draining the grease.
Author : ozelkadin.net